$ 9.99 $ 12.99
The Moto Bus Off-Road Tire Paint
Is the easy way to give your off-road vehicle a factory race look. Inspired by our love of customizing and making our machines stand out, we have developed tire paint to be a long lasting solution to give your tires a unique look for as long as you want.
No matter what your style is, we have got you covered! Go with the tire brands signature color, or something that compliments your vehicle's color.
Tire Markers are available in the following colors:
No special tools or messy glue. Simply prep the area by cleaning it, and start writing! With a steady hand and some time, you'll soon have some sweet looking tires.
1. Clean the tires with soapy water and scrub the tire on the area you plan to paint.
2. Use Acetone (available at any hardware store) to scrub the letters with a microfiber, wash cloth or similar to remove all the Grease/Oils from the tire. You will know you have cleaned it well enough once no more black oil comes off the letters onto your microfiber cloth.
3. Choose which size tip you would like to use. The larger tip is preinstalled, but for a more fine, smaller pointed tip, simply remove with your fingers and flip it around.
4. Shake the pen WITH THE CAP ON for 30 seconds.
5. Prime the pen by pushing it down multiple times until the paint starts to flow.
6. Start writing, First outline the letter and then work your way in. After completing all the letters and allowing the paint to be dry to touch, add another layer. we recommend 2-3 coats for an even finish.